Tuesday, August 25, 2009

G.R.E.A.T

Wow...the last time I updated my blog was exactly one month ago. Been busy with test,test,test,assignments,reports and TEST. I was just complaining to my dear friend, suiying, that I'm going to run out of creative juice. Seriously. All I write about now in uni is very technical. Even for my English article review had to be about engineering related subjects. BORING. Hand me over a narrative essay and I'll go blank. This is how I know the level of my creative juice has fallen below the RED line.

To make matters 'better', today I stumbled upon Kenny Sia's blog. He is one of Malaysia's famous/renown blogger. And I read the following on his blog:

" I'm a graduate of Curtin University, where I hold a Bachelors degree in Physics and an Honours degree in Electronic & Communication Engineering. None of my two degrees have any relevance whatsoever to my field of work right now. I haven't yet found the need to use complex Calculus to solve a really bad business decision.

The moral of the story is: get a commerce degree instead. You'll live longer."

by Kenny Sia on http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2006/08/about-me-1.php

Okay. So I'm studying Electronic & Communication Engineering. Note the moral of the story : "get a commerce degree instead. You'll live longer." GREAT. I'm not only running out of creativity when it comes to writing. I'm also going to have a shorter life span!! Geez. Tell me if there's anything worst...I think I'll be able to handle it.

On another note, I'm really looking forward to go back to Taiping this weekend. I just want to get out of KL and have some fresh-photosynthesized air from the Lake Gardens. Not to mention, I'm also craving for home-cooked food! I'm so sick of outside food, instant noodles and bread. And my hair is falling off like the leaves of autumn thanks to stress and the instant noodles. It's thinning. :(

Lastly, I'm going to put my UEEA 1313 Basic Electronics notes/books under my pillow this few nights. Hoping it would miraculously be absorbed by my brain so that I can regurgitate it out when in need.

8 comments:

  1. so yah, since your span is shortened, lets just all hope that you die before you graduate, so you don't have to go through the whole suffer and only die. just go maybe halfway then die would be a smarter choice.

    ya, ya, put books under your pillow and sleep. then wake up having stiff neck. its good, so when you go to class, you can only look forward, NO DISTRACTIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, me dearie. i'll cure you this sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go www.guanyinma.com..
    go dl the file..
    print it and burn it..
    drink after meal.. 1 day twice...
    ur test will be fine ^^ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. U might want me and jeff to be your royal comedians. We can make you laugh ur heart out. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. jane:haha.if only death comes so easily, then not many would have to suffer.

    suiying:yeah!!i'll be cured!!:D

    charles:good idea!we should all try it one day.XD

    thila:u are already in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thila and Jeff are both self-acclaimed clowns? tidak malu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yan Ming : Yup. Im there, but hey I could teleport over =D. I miss lake garden jogging path!! Its freaking cold here and my leg muscles experienced ice shock when I tried to jog around!!

    Jane : Nope.. Tak malu la.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. R u cured, Yan? Dun worry, we'll sufferrrrr with u...btw, my hair's falling like autumn leaves too...come, we go through thinning together...just pity my roomie dat need to 'tahan' with all my hair all over the floor...lol...

    ReplyDelete