Thursday, September 30, 2010

What if...??

So, Tuesday Sept, 28th was my last paper of my Year 2 Semester 1. All in all the papers were HORRIBLE. Maybe it's just the Year 2 papers, or it could be just me. We will just sit and wait for my results. Honestly, I'm getting pretty numb about exams. Well who wouldn't right?? Try counting how many exam papers we have actually sat for from primary school to secondary school, during pre-U right till now our varsity days! The numbers you come out with will blow your mind!

Lately all these stress is starting to make me think about all the 'What if's...??' although in the back of my mind I knew quiet clearly there's no point into squeezing my thoughts about all the 'What if's...??'. I just have to go with the flow and do things as they come along. Once decisions have been made, then I must strive for the best or die trying. It's sounds pretty cliche just like the Robert Frost poem. A person who have chosen a path will probably never know what will happen to them if they were to have taken the other path instead. And in this case, it just kept me wondering...'What if...??'. Oh well, no point dwelling on it...



Although there's this huge pile of 'What if's...??' piling up in my mind, another huge part of me is pretty much blessed. With this I know I can make it no matter what. =) For now I shall just enjoy my sem break!

No comments:

Post a Comment