Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Here I Come

FINALLY. I'm done with my exams. I think this semester I did put in a lot more effort than the previous one. I'm feeling confident this time. Shall just wait and see. =)

For now, I'm just going to enjoy my holidays. I know I'll be having LOTS of plans. My daily schedule for this holiday is filling up FAST! So if anyone wants to date me, let me know ASAP. *wink*

Am really looking forward to be back in Taiping. My peeps and I are gonna partay till we're all high!! Here's the season to be jolly, fa la la la la...la la la la... This is how excited I am to be going back!

A few friends of mine who's at overseas couldn't make it back for Christmas. Don't worry, you guys will be missed dearly. Hope you guys will have fun too during Christmas. =)


MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment: