Saturday, January 22, 2011

'Hectic' Is the Word

This semester I foresee myself running around in order to get things done. Even before the semester officially starts, I was already back in KL to have a meeting with my committee members about the upcoming Masquerade Night. This event alone is already beginning to fill up all my empty slots on my daily planner. =(

And a new semester isn't helpful at all as my subjects get tougher with every semester. Yeah...yeah..this statement is kind of redundant. But if your an undergraduate, you'll get the idea~ To top it off, this semester will be the time for me to apply for my industrial training. Cracking my head where to apply to, getting all the paperwork done(resume, cover letter, etc.), attending interviews, and lastly praying a company would hire me as their slave.

Imagine putting all these together with the other usual stuff I do every semester. It's hell of a work load alright!! Sigh~ a good time management is what I really need. And the thing is I'm just bad at it. Mind you I am a procrastinator. Well, this semester is going to brush up my time management skills for sure!! Also, I am relying heavily on 'The Secret'. =)


2 comments:

  1. wow! you are going for industrial training adi. so fast? alkl the best to you yan ming! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...fast right. thanks jun for the well wishes. =)

    ReplyDelete