Thursday, May 21, 2009

Angels & Demons

I went to the cinema at Taiping Sentral with Ng and SuiYing on Wednesday. On the way there, in Ng’s car, we almost got bang by a van while waiting for the traffic light to turn green. This particular van was queuing up in front of our car. And when the traffic light turned green, instead of going into first gear; the driver went into reverse gear and almost reversed into our car! Luckily that van stopped in time; about an inch away from our car. The rest of the way to Taiping Sentral,Ng and I went…”What the hell was that driver thinking?!@$%#@!!”

On another note, the movie that we decided to watch: Angels & Demons(translation in Malay: Antara Malaikat dan Jin). We found the translation in Malay rather amusing. Although there are some parts of the movie that I found it a little disturbing, the two-and -a-half-hour-long movie is generally okay; to be specific it was mediocre. And this time we did not have any irritating kids with a flu; pleading his mom to go back home.

Half way into the movie I started to shiver. I took my flip flop off, folded my legs and tried to keep my hands warm. At the corner of my eye I knew Ng was cold as well, but SuiYing doesn’t seem to be feeling the cold. She took her shoe off and was comfortably sitting with her legs up on the front seat. I should consider bringing a jacket the next time I go to a cinema.

Lately, I had been listening to 1234 by Plain White T’s whereby the whole song is accompanied by guitars. Simplicity at its best. I simply love that song! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment