Thursday, May 28, 2009

Minesweeper

There’s this game application called Minesweeper which can be ubiquitously found in most Windows OS. But I’m sad to say that I don’t really know exactly how to play that game. I know that the numbers in the squares tell us how many mines are surrounding that area but I haven’t got the slightest clue that there’s actually a technique in figuring out where the mines are actually placed (I know…laugh all you want).

Until…last week when I was in Taiping, I went to Ng’s place to conveniently used her internet as my line back home sucks (thanks a lot Ng =D). That was the day where Ng enlightened me by teaching me how to go about playing Minesweeper. And now I’m kind of addicted to Minesweeper. Whenever I’m bored, I seek for mines! But until today, I still couldn’t get pass the intermediate level. Give me some time Ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment