Monday, June 22, 2009

Back For The Weekend

Okay, so I finally went back to Taiping and met Jane who just got back from US. And she gave me a HUGE hug. She would still be 'hanging water' right now if I didn't meet up with her when I'm in Taiping. So together with a bunch of friends, I went to Starbucks. I had a cup of Java Chip Frappuccino (Blended Coffee); recommended by Jane since she's a very experience staff for Starbucks. I've also learned what's the difference between latte, frappucino and espresso...it's interesting.

So, what happens when there is a bunch of girls high on caffeine? Well, we just talked a whole lot of stories and whatnot which contain lots of nonsensical-dramatic-hyperbolic elements that made us all laughed. And mind you, when Jane starts laughing...faces of the unknown started to turn towards our table; which was smacked right in the middle of Starbucks. Even my handbag got stained when some Frappucino of mine spurt out from my mouth from the result of laughing too much.

I asked Jane if she have american dollars with her, as I would like to have a look how exactly an american dollar look like. And when asked if I could keep that one dollar, Jane was kind enough to give it to me. Thanks again Jane. Then before midnight, we went round Taiping in Jenn's car and half way we decided to head for Khai Li's house. After hanging out at Khai Li's place, Jenn sent all of us back home before 2am.

So yeah, eventhough I was in Taiping for only 32 hours, I had great fun meeting up with Jane. It's been a year since she left for the States, so it was really great to see her after so long. And I'm so glad that Jane is still the Jane that I knew. I had loads of fun, and wished I didn't have to come back to KL so soon; and I kind of harbour too much to my friends of not wanting to go back to KL. I wanted to play badminton and go drunk with u guys! Hey peeps, make sure I'm around the next time u guys want to go drunk okay? Count me in!

p/s: Jane, I didn't get a chance to have a photo with you...and yeah Jane, the tree at the lake garden became a round about. But well, at least they didn't chop the tree off and planted a traffic light there.

No comments:

Post a Comment