Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sungei Wang Plaza

Barely two weeks in KL and here I am, feeling ill; a bit feverish and a sore throat. Not to mention, my feet are seriously sore right now. Today I had been walking around Bukit Bintang together with 7 other friends. We took LRT and then monorail just to get to Bukit Bintang.

Once we reached Sg.Wang Plaza, we immediately headed for Kim Gary Restaurant as we were all starving. We had to wait to be seated as the place is extremely packed. Fortunately, we did not have to wait very long. Here are some photos taken at Kim Gary.


The menu


Appetizer


Borsch Soup


Cheese Baked Rice With Steak


Aftermath


This is my first time at Sg.Wang, and it was packed with people! To be more precise, it was packed with 'lala' and 'ah beng' people with extremely weird hairstyles. The clothes they were wearing are really eccentric. Ocasionally, I looked at Pui Han and Pui Han looked at me; every time we passed by someone with super duper weird hairdos. These people can be ubiquitously found at Sg.Wang; reason is because 90% of the shops here are meant for 'lalas' and 'ah bengs' and I was feeling rather uncomfortable. After walking around, I have come to a conclusion that if I were to attend a Halloween Party in the future; Sg.Wang would be the place for me to shop for extremely scary costumes. I mean seriously, there are plenty of shops at Sg.Wang that sell horrendous clothing and they are all scary enough for Halloween. I would highly recommend Sg.Wang for anyone who wishes to find a Halloween costume.

After that, 5 of us crossed over to Low Yat as Daniel wanted to get a new printer. Again, it was packed like sardines in a can OVERFLOWING! I don't know about you guys, but I seriously couldn't stand shopping in places that are extremely crowded. I feel very uncomfortable. I do not like to be squeezed when I'm walking. If the place is pack with people, be sure there is enough space for people to walk so that it doesn't look so saturated; then I'm totally okay with it.

Feeling kind of sad right now. Disappointed to be exact. My parents were supposed to be here in KL but they could not make it because the car broke down half way at Ipoh.

No comments:

Post a Comment