Friday, October 2, 2009

Hols^^

Wee...in 4 hours time I'll be on the bus back to Taiping for 2 weeks! I know. 2 weeks doesn't seem much. Because it isn't. I know that as soon as I set foot on Taiping soil, time is going to fly. And the next thing I know, I'll be back here in KL :( Time always does that to people who are having fun. Sadist!!

However, since my last paper; I've had my share of fun in KL as well. Went for lunch at Teppanyaki, sang a whole lot at Green Box, watched 'Orphan' with my roomies(ended up hugging my friend and my pillow) and dine at Gasoline on top of Look Out Point(a place where you can view the whole of KL city at night). It was great. :) I wanted to upload some photos here but I'm too lazy. To add more to the laziness, photos of the activities above are already uploaded onto FB by my friends. So yeah. Call me a lazy-bump.

And now,*excited grin* I'm going back to Taiping and have fun! I know there are going to be some happenings. I can just feel it. But *sigh* those Form 6 got to buck up on their studies now. :( So probably there will be less happening stuff going on. Anyways, going back to Taiping is already part of the FUN. Wee...

Alritey, so my blog will be on hiatus for two weeks. And then I'll update the happenings in Taiping.(specially for Jane, wish you are in Malaysia). I'll miss all my friends who won't be in Taiping. Suiying, wish you were here. A whole lot of thanks for the other day where you got all worried about me. Really appreciate it. ^^ Enjoy shopping at Low Yat. It's Technology Heaven inside there. ;) Just remember to bargain.

Happy Holidays
Happy Mooncake Festival
Happy Deepavali

P/S: Don't you think it's better to be a good-nobody than an evil-somebody?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your thoughts. i wish i was too. then we can all skip around in tang longs. singing along the way.

    i wanted to 'tambak' you this time actually, like i always do, but thanks for turning the mode. lucky you, i'll let you go this time. but don't even wish ejane being nice the 2nd time.

    enjoy yourself, sit back, relax and surf. Taiping is a place like no other.

    don't update actually, i hate being engulf in jealousy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yan, you better not make me more worried >:(

    and yes, low yat is absolute heaven. for those with deep pockets. a person like me can only afford to drool. now i want to get richer quicker!

    i'm not sure which one is better, but i know that being a good-somebody is the WORST possible thing that one can ever be.

    ReplyDelete