Saturday, October 31, 2009

YanMing ranting

Counting down. From months right to the last second.

I dread it.

I wish time would stop.

Every night, wishing tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow would never come.


******

Bro called.

Asked me some stuff.

Told him some stuff.

Advised me on some stuff.

Cried.

I don't know how bro did it.

I'm not your sister.

I'm a failure.

******


Above are some ranting. I have this 'vision', this 'image' deep in my mind. And it's all written somewhere in a list. The list are not in order. I'll probably re-write the list this time in a specific order. And probably paste it in front of my table. My parents would probably say I'm being a paranoid and a worrier. Bro would probably say a little of it is good but too much dosage would kill me or worst; go into depression. I got to admit I always think/worry way too much. So much so that it annoys others and myself. But I've always been this way,according to my mom. I guess I didn't grow out of it.

Do others have a list like mine??(rhetorical question)


******

Flies are just annoying aren't they?? Ah See needed some insecticide to kill it. Xin Wen just walked off. Flies are just everywhere. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. hey.. everything ok?? what's wrong? sounds like very worrying..

    ReplyDelete