Sunday, January 24, 2010

La' Mode Coiffure & Delicious All in a Day

Sui Ying was complaining about her rebellious hair, and she wanted to tame those long locks on her head. After all, hair is a girls' crowning jewels. We decided to meet up at Mid V for a short outing. It's actually our first outing in KL. =S

Met her in front of Giordano and I automatically noticed that her hair is all tie up in a pony tail. *thinks* She's definitely having a bad hair day... We had our lunch at Carl's Jr. and it was my very first time there. It's actually a fast food chain, similar to McD; but the food there is definitely WAY BETTER than McD. The burgers there are mouth-watering. =D

Headed for the informational board to search for a saloon that will be able to tame Sui Ying's hair. We founded a place call QQ Cut, and that place has a very unwelcoming feeling about it. It's just the whole setting and layout...it looks like a dangerous place to work on a girls' crowning jewels. AND THEN, we founded this place call La' Mode Coiffure on the first floor. I warned Sui Ying that it was going to be really pricey just by the outlook of the whole shop. She insisted. I couldn't stop her.

We were welcomed and being seated. Along the way I was busy staring around at all the HOT guys working there. =D When Sui Ying untie her pony tail, I knew she needed a lot of HELP with her hair. Then this super duper HOT guy came along and asked Sui Ying about how she wanted to cut her hair. And Sui Ying answered, "Don't know...". I almost smack myself. So I asked Mr Hottie to suggest what she should get instead. OMG. HE'S VERY HOT. And his name is Elmer Tay! Go google him!! He has a FB fan site! The entire time, Sui Ying was SO busy flirting with Elmer. It was very obvious okay Sui Ying.....

So my dear friend got her hair cut. It looks SO different from her old one. It looks lighter and bouncier for ONE day. Haha. Unless she manage to take good care of her hair...

After walking into a couple of shops looking at clothes, trying on shoes...but ended up buying nothing; we decided to have high tea at Delicious. =D


Lemon Meringue Pie!!!


Enjoying every bit of it!


Sui Ying, her new hair cut and the pie.


It's so heavenly!! It really is!! I was really happy, and so is my stomach and my taste buds. =D Oh Food...what could I do without you...


1 comment: