Monday, February 1, 2010

Genting - New Found Interest - February

Went on a one-spontaneous-day trip to Genting with my friends. The 13 of us; 8 guys and 5 girls, met up at Gombak LRT at 8.30am and off we went. It was FUN. =D It have been quite sometime since I last went up to Genting. And to have the adrenaline rush in my body is AWESOME!! We all screamed our lungs out from all the extreme rides we went on. Corkscrew, Flying Coaster, Pirate Ship, Flume Ride and all the whatnot. The sad part, SPACE SHOT WAS UNDER MAINTENANCE. =(


******


Recently, I've got a new found interest. Trinkets/Jewellery making!! =D Few months back I realised that there were many young ladies out there who actually make their own jewellery. I found it really fascinating but never really did want to try it. Until just few days back when I stumbled upon this blog http://beads-and-pieces.blogspot.com/ . Those pieces on the blog are really pretty and feminine. And this time it really got me going!!

The next day I was so pumped up! I went out and tried finding for a shop (that i once know) that sells all the materials and tools needed to kick start my new found interest, but to no avail. Maybe they shifted/shut down. =( So, if anyone of you out there know any shops/suppliers that sell materials such as charms, beads, bronze/silver plated chains, bronze/silver connectors, etc. do let me know okay?? Thanking you in advance. Also a huge thanks to a few of my friends who are lending a hand by asking their friends for such shops. You guys know who you are... *wink wink* =D

Mind you, my dear friend Jennifer Cheng is already asking me for a piece of trinket. I really hope I'll be good at this. Then I can turn it into a hobby and have the satisfaction of making my own jewellery! One of a kind in the whole wide world! =D


******

HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary HappyFebruary

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*NOT*

2 comments: