Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Comes & Go~

Two post before this, it was February 1st. Now, it's already the last day of February. February comes and goes in the speed of light compared to other months of the year, obviously because it only has 28/29 days. Oh well, February 2010 had generally been a great month; of CNY and birthdays. =)

Went back to Penang as usual. Duh, my annual affair during CNY. Collected fewer red packets this year compared to last year, since the economy doesn't allowed and fewer relatives were in Penang. Moreover, I thought I would be getting more ang pow this year since many of them had recently exchanged vows. And I've got to admit, throughout the time in Penang; I was NEVER hungry. My tank was either full or at least 3 quarters full! Talk about gluttony! I guess now I've got to stick to my New Year resolutions and get rid of those extra pounds. Bummer. =(

Yes. My birthday coincides with CNY, yet AGAIN; which makes it all more happening! My day kick-started by meeting up with Khai Li, Mag, Annie and Jeffrey at Lian Thong for lunch. Our faithful place for meeting up right?? Was sad that Ling Ling couldn't join us. And there, I got my first slice of birthday cake from Jeff. Chocolate Indulgence (I've checked, Jeff. on the webbie). Thanks Jeff, it was nice. Also for lunch. =)

After that, it was off to Jenn's. Everyone met up at her place before we head on our visiting trip. Oh boy, we went to quite a number of houses in one day! Jenn's, Mrs. Ng's, Khai Li's, Jen Yong's, Mr. Tan's, Jing Rui's, Sher Lyn's, Shea Yuin's and finally my humble abode. Fuh. From day to night! And in between we had a pit stop at Panorama. There we had ice cream feast and also the second birthday cake from the whole gang. Thank you so much peeps(you all know who you are)!

At Ng's, we stargazed on her freshly-cut grass. Tried using the telescope but we couldn't see a thing, so we gave up. Haha. We sang 'dui mien de nu hai kan guo lai' on Ng's lawn and cam-whore on Ng's lawn. Before midnight, we arrived at my humble abode(so-called surfing house by Jane). At my place, I received this huge lantern(those that can float up to the sky) with good/well wishes written all over it...I was surprised. Mind you, I was really about to cry. Had tears in my eyes already. And I didn't realised that they have been up to something the whole time. How blind of me. Sad thing is that it wouldn't go up. We tried twice. So now, its' lying in my room. After the two failed attempts, we gambled a little.

And that was it. One heck of a tiring day. I had a great birthday. Another memorable one indeed. Thanks again peeps!! Also thanks to all those who called, sms-ed, left a comment on FB and MSN. It made my day. =) Next day we celebrated Jane's birthday with her online. We gathered at Ng's and connected the lappie to the LCD TV so that we could all view her on the big screen. I hope we made her day. =)

Just last night here in KL, had another CNY celebration with my friends. We 'lou sang', played cards and of course we drank. Gosh. My head was so darn heavy after that. Even when I woke up this morning, it was still heavy. All these was thanks to the alcohol consumption. Thank god, today is Sunday and not a school day. I didn't experience a hungover tho. But my hair did. Had such a bad hair day when I woke up. A housemate of mine, Looi gor; was in such a drunken state. 40% vodka in your red wine or in your Revive drink, and this is what happened. He was so drunk that he started mumbling nonsense. Haha. All the girls was still in a conscious state by the time we went to bed.

So there, February have been pretty much like this for me. Fun-filled. As always. And always will be. =)



Goodbye February. Till we see each other again next year. =)


March will be coming. And so is tests,assignments, and whatnot. I'll be experiencing Monday blues on March 1, 2010. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment